Your one stop shop for all of your Radio needs!
FREE SHIPPING ON MOST ORDERS OVER $100.00 IN THE LOWER 48 STATES.
Paradan Radio Presents the Antenna Disconnect
Antenna Disconnect Actuator:
1. Operating Voltage: 10-18 Volts dc
2. Insertion loss: less than 0.05 dB up to 29 MHz. 0.3 dB at 54 MHz, 1.0 dB at 148 MHz
3. Current: 60 mA when turned ON to connect antenna
4. LED: Illuminates green when relays connect the antenna
5. Relays: Two relays with 15 Amp contacts, protected for reverse spikes
6. Case: Grounded to antenna’s and Isolated from radio’s coaxial connector
7. Control Wire: Two-conductor #18 AWG with an RCA plug. Powerpoles and barrel connectors are included.
8. Control Input: Diode protected against reverse polarity. RF filtered.
9. Active Lightning Protection: Gas Discharge Tube on antenna coax input
10. Case Ground Stud: One-quarter inch with washers, lock washer and nut
11. Case: Die-cast aluminum, black paint, white print, water resistant
12. Size: 4.8 x 2.6 x 1.6 in., mtg. tabs w/4 holes @ 5.25 and 1.5 in. centers
13. Weight: 13 oz., 390 grams
User Manual: Download PDF
When I received my call a few years back, I was flooded with purchases of junk. Fast forward to 2019. I decided I wanted to build another option, not a dealer who has the same stuff as everyone else, but a dealer who actually uses what he sells. And that’s exactly what I do. If you see a product on this page or one of our tables at Hamfest, you can bet we have tried it and like it. From Radios to connectors we strive to bring you QUALITY. Sure, you can find it cheaper and we understand that, but if you don’t want to buy it again in 6 months, take a look at what we sell and have already approved. I am always just a phone call away. Jim Gifford, KM4MPF.
CALL US AT 1-833-4-KM4MPF AND FIND OUT WHEN WE WILL BE AT A HAMFEST NEAR YOU.
4000 7th ave
Chattanooga, TN. 37407
9:00 till 4:00